Notice and Statement of Nondiscrimination
Discrimination is Against the Law
Northern Plains Surgery Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Northern Plains Surgery Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Northern Plains Surgery Center:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as: Spanish, German, Chinese, Cushite, Vietnamese, Bantu, Arabic, Swahili, Russian, Japanese, Nepali, French, Korean Tagalog, Norwegian.
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages | Interpreter assistance is available | Learn more (PDF)
If you need these services, contact Sarah Ouse, ASC Coordinator.
If you believe that Northern Plains Surgery Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Sarah Ouse, ASC Coordinator, 44 4th St. S. Fargo, ND 58103. 701.232.9200 Phone number, 1.877.304.9200 Toll free , 701.293.8147 Fax, email us. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Sarah Ouse, ASC Coordinator, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
We Diagnose & Treat
Premium Cataract Surgery with the Catalys® Laser System.WATCH THE VIDEO
Services We offer
The Northern Plains Surgery Center offers the following services from its participating Medical Doctors.
What Our Patients Are Saying
The surgery center staff, clinic staff and Dr. Strinden worked as a very efficient team preparing me for the procedure. The surgery steps done by the laser were quick and painless. As a practicing dentist, I love my new found independence from glasses for my distance and intermediate activities. I am thrilled with the result and would definitely do it again. (Patient) Dr. Jim